Collarboneink;
Live and let live

Polaroid
Thursday, March 10, 2011 @ 12:30 AM

Sunday:
My church friend had a surprise birthday party for me. Lol and i thought they forgot about my birthday.


Monday:
Celebrated my birthday with my family at a jap buffet restaurant (: Ate like hell a lot of food. When i got back home the twins and nevine were outside my house to surprise me. hahah It was so epic and fun. Tricia baked for me (; While walking to city square we met Ms Goh and talked to her. Then went to city square to eat at breeks cafe and yoguru. At night, Uncle Moses and my relatives also brought birthday cake for me and jason since the both of us are born in the month of march. (: This year's birthday was very simple yet lots of pleasant surprises. Thank you all for remembering and wishing me either through sms or on facebook. Really meant a lot (:

Tuesday:
Dawn, Dboy, Jerald and I got an off day to go to ecp together. Bring our hong kong friend around (: Ate at my house's foodcourt there then went to ecp. Haha it was really fun, we cycled, rest at a stop, played cluedo and monopoly deal. And a short game of volleyball which we had to go since it started to drizzle. Head down to 313 to eat at HANDBURGER. ahah its a great place i think, and the waitress is pretty (: Walked down to orchard, window shop then went to starbucks to sit down and play mono deal/cluedo. hahaha it was super epic at the last moment :D Super funn~

daisies bloom
dreamy things
umbrella beach